This unique bushveld jewel is set against the foot of the Waterberg and adjacent by a private game reserve. Embracing the morning in the bush with the soothing sound of guinea fowl greeting the day, along with other rich bird life, can only make for a spectacular way to begin yours. Our ladies bar will keep you entertained and occupied with its delightful warm and friendly atmosphere during your stay.
Need to know:
- Check-out time strictly 10:00am.
- Check-in time from 14:00pm.
- Summerset Place Country Hotel offers 24 hour reception
- Breakfast daily: 07:30 -10:00 am included in the rate.
- Should you need to have an early start, breakfast packs can be arranged, Order breakfast pack before 14:00pm at the reception the day before your departure.
- We offer light lunches and dinners in our dining room or on the terrace.
- Lunch hours: 11:30am – 14:00pm.
- Dining hours: 18:00 – 19:30pm.
- Reservations is recommended.
- No dinner is served on Sunday evenings.
- No, own alcohol permitted – fully licensed ladies bar available. (Trading hours apply)
- On-site and shaded parking is in front of the reception entrance.
- We offer bed & breakfast rooms.
- All rooms have mini bar fridge & flat screen TV.
- DSTV hotel bouquet package.
- White linen & towels provided.
- Bathroom amenties.
- Rooms offer different bathroom set-ups.
- Our establishment is not self-catering.
- Communal area with microwave, cutlery & crockery for guest’s convenience.
- We are located in a malaria free area.
- Due to SSP’s location, vervet monkeys, warthogs, antelope, squirrels & bird life live on site or pass through. Two resident donkeys & some friendly resident dogs also roam on site. We ask guests to respect these animals and not feed, touch or harm them.
Why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can have a home? Perfect for families or individuals, travelling for business or pleasure, Summerset Place offers great style, comfort and value. We are the place you’d rather be.