This unique bushveld jewel is set against the foot of the Waterberg and adjacent by a private game reserve. Embracing the morning in the bush with the soothing sound of guinea fowl greeting the day, along with other rich bird life, can only make for a spectacular way to begin yours. Our ladies bar will keep you entertained and occupied with its delightful warm and friendly atmosphere during your stay.
Need to know:
- Outdoor Swimming pool (not heated),
- Fireplace lounge,
- Ladies bar, (NO OWN alcohol allowed at Summerset Place)
- Communal braai area,
- Communal area with microwave, cutlery & crockery,
- Reading books,
- Table Tennis,
- Pool Table.
In Room Facilities:
- Flat screen TV with DSTV commercial package
- FREE Wi Fi
- Mini bar fridge (for your own account)
- Tea & coffee station
- King or twin bed options
- Dressing table with hair dryer
- Different bathroom set-up for each room
- White linen & bath towels provided
- Bathroom amenities provided.
Summerset Place House Rules:
- NO PETS allowed.
- NO SMOKING inside the country house or any of the rooms.
- No own alcohol is permitted or allowed at Summerset Place
- Trading hours for bar is to be confirmed with Summerset Place.
- No self-catering or cooking will be permitted in any of the rooms. – A communal self-help station is available.
- NO own music.
- NO parties or functions.
- We are not a holiday resort and therefore do not allow for outside guest to visit Summerset Place.
Important info regarding Summerset Place:
- Check-in time: 14:00pm
- Check-out time: 10:00am
- 24 Hour reception
Breakfast: (Included in room rate)
- 07:00 – 10:00am daily – Included in rate
- Breakfast packs to be pre-arranged the day before, at reception before 14:00pm
Lunch: (NOT included in room rate)
- 11:00am – 14:00pm Monday – Sundays
Dinner: (NOT included in room rate)
- 17:30 – 20:00pm Monday – Saturdays
- NO Dinner is served on Sunday evenings
- On-site and shaded parking is in front of the reception entrance.
- We offer bed & breakfast rooms.
- We are in a malaria free area.
- Due to SSP’s location, vervet monkeys, warthogs, antelope, squirrels & bird life live on site or pass through. Two resident donkeys & some friendly resident dogs also roam on site. We ask guests to respect these animals and not feed, touch or harm them.
Why stay in an ordinary hotel when you can have a home? Perfect for families or individuals, travelling for business or pleasure, Summerset Place offers great style, comfort and value. We are the place you’d rather be.